Tuesday, January 30, 2007

25 days to go...

Today was all about friendship. Working and chatting with my friend from Australia was enjoyable and full of insights. He also demonstrated what it means to think on your feet. Be open, and it can come. In fact, I reflected today on the great spaces inside and around me. I have an open mind now. No expectation, just keep writing.

I also met another friend, who shared a problematic situation with me from his private life. I was touched by his trust, and by his courage to step out and help others. And I realized that living a good life requires courage to choose, share, and pursue passion well outside the familiar and approved paths. My friend showed me such courage.

Tomorrow will bring more interesting experience, and I look forward to it. I stay positive, even though I also have my low movements, like most people. Now it’s my time to sleep. It’s nice to feel sleepy at the end of a busy day.

Photograph: Space in Vientiane

No comments: