Sunday, February 25, 2007

Blog is complete!












My Reborn at 50 blog is complete!

I continue blogging in Dao and Wine ...

I made an insightful journey of 83 days to prepare for my rebirth, as reflected in 83 blog posts. The last week was spent in Ubud, Bali, where I celebrated my 50th birthday yesterday. It was an unforgettable visit.

From now onwards, I will
revitalize my Dao and Wine blog that has been set aside while I was writing Reborn at 50.













Photographs: Saxman reborn (top); a change of shoes - the old pair completed its service, and the new pair bought in Ubud (bottom).

1 comment:

Jim said...

Hey Wouter,

Turning 50 the way you did is not only an achievement but a meaningful way to do it. This is the time for us to gather wisdom to fuel the second half of life.

Congrats, my friend!